• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE

She knew only little of his past. Only the part that they had spent together, a couple of years, but not  more than two. Relatively short. She had seen his love for and devotion towards the Gates and as a young girl Amore had only admired that. She had wished to be like that too, one day. Perhaps that time had come now. It had been simply the presence of Magnus that had made her call Tephra home, just like he had been the one to bring them to the Gates. Tephra was not the Heavenly Gates, but she was more than ready to commit.

Amorette watches him as he speaks, her gaze only moving towards Lucrezia once he’s finished. A smile lies on her lips. The corners of her lips tug up even more when the white and golden and peafowl mare addressed them all. She doesn’t reply right away, instead decides to now claim her place at her father’s side. She reaches out to him, her muzzle touching his shoulder, before turning to look at Lucrezia again. ”I haven’t been here long enough to really support or oppose you, but if Magnus thinks you are the right one to lead Tephra, I can only support that.”

She had spoken to Lucrezia before, when she had been out to explore Tephra after her arrival. The volcano had lured her closer and that had caught the champagne mare’s interest. Amore could only find her friendly, she simply did not know the other mare well enough. ”But dad..” she starts, pausing to let her gaze sway back to Magnus. ”You're not leaving, right?” She didn’t want to lose another parent.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 03-19-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Amorette - 03-26-2017, 06:37 AM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 04-01-2017, 01:12 AM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Dahmer - 04-03-2017, 05:05 PM