• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

looking for heaven found the devil in me; any
    The spotted mare had been easing herself from the salt waters not far from Rodrik. Her belly was round and swollen as her foal impatiently waited to be born. It would be any day that the girl would make her grand entrance.

Salt water drips from her tangled brow, her skin slick and shining in the sun but her expression is one of uncomfortable annoyance. She was damn sure ready to have this baby despite Ashley's presence or not. Mar understood his position in the land and knew if he was not near then it had to be due to political matters. Son on this day when the sound of as foreign voice reaches her, naturally the bold mare meets the caller.

"Yes?" She appears after a few moments of pushing the long salt grasses aside. Bits of kelp and white sand stuck to her as water trickled down the length of her pregnant form. She looks crossly at the stallion, hormonal and watching him with a fierce side eye. "Can I help you?" Her voice is pinched slightly as she attempts to remind herself that the is a newcomer, perhaps a guest but Mar can not ease the blatant frustration that fanned across her features, eyeing the stallion impatiently.

Marlyn

Messages In This Thread
    RE: looking for heaven found the devil in me; any - by Marlyn - 03-23-2017, 10:14 PM