• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Tethered Butterfly; Nayl
    Yu Gonplei Ste Odon––Your Fight is Over
    Celeana x Naga
    She has always felt them, their everlasting presence, their watchful gaze, and of course their endless approval. But she is done, this diplomacy thing wasn't quite her forte, and however she tried all of her trials ended with some form of violence. She's had enough of this peacefulness that both of her mothers enjoyed so greatly. She wanted to fight, and make herself actually useful to her kingdom, and the sisterhood. But before she could dive in, head first. She would need training, and a lot of it if she wanted to rise in station.

So while both of her mothers, are fussing over their little essence of perfection, her sister, Jamjali. Our little leopon cub sneaks off, in search of the equine that stole her inky mother's crown, the valiant fighter and just ruler of Nerine, Nayl. 

She had heard stories of her mother's battle, even though she was quite sensitive on the subject. Nayl was a fearless warrior, a true amazonian women of the Jungle, and she deserved the crown. With tons of experience in the art of battle, the sisterhood's queen would be perfect in training her. If only she agreed to aid her in her battle skills, something she hoped for. She wanted to make her parents proud, and perhaps gaining some prestige on the battle field was just the thing to grab their attention. So she for once in her life could be the perfect daughter just like Jamjali.

She searches high and low for her Queen, spotting the paint maiden upon the obsession beaches of Nerine. The inky black girl is hesitant to proceed, battle has always been something both of her mother's were against. Their methods hung in the balance of diplomacy and history of the sisterhood. But Lewana, wanted something more for herself. 

Bucking up, the young mare trots over, her elegant cranium held high as butterflies began to gather within her stomach. As Lewana reaches the queen, she allows herself to dip her head in a greeting, and with strong vocals she speaks, "Nayl." She pauses for a brief moment, allowing herself to grow more comfortable in her own skin before proceeding. "I wish to become a soldier, I wish to be like you. But in order for that to happen, I need your guidance and experience to aid me in training." Her pale azure hues meet Nayl's."I wish to be your student." With those final words, only one thing lingers in the back of her mind, will the Queen of Nerine accept her, a daughter of two diplomats, as her faithful student?
    Lewana

@[Nayl] I'm so excited <3
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    Nayl can’t deny the shock that periodically electrifies her thoughts and forces her to take pause in her wandering. Both Naga and Celeana have been silenced, their anger suppressed with the potency of their scents. She would almost consider them both gone, swept away by the tide, but she knows better than to assume they had abandoned their lives here. They will return at some point, perhaps when they find it most opportunistic to unseat the very woman that raised hell in their own lives. Unwilling to search for them and distracted by her own responsibilities, Nayl has continued on without remorse and without regret. A smug grin occasionally creeps across the thin line of her lips when she reflects on their turbulent history, but more often than not, she is forgetting them.

Their memories are withering to a point that Nayl had even overlooked their child. The small lion cub initially posed a threat, but she thought nothing of it as the months trailed on in complete silence among the feline women; however, she remembers that innocent scent that quivered her nostrils then as it does now while she stands near the edge of the sand just out of the ocean’s reach. Turning her head slowly, Nayl regards the girl, almost not recognizing her had it not been for the singular memory she has of her.

She listens out of courtesy at first but considers dismissing the child merely due to her parentage. Instead, a lopsided smirk sets the mood for the colder tone in her voice. ”Your mothers would highly disapprove of that,” they could potentially lash out, their mistrust building into rage. It could be troublesome, even risky, but then Nayl considers the other possibilities. This could be a link that forces a splinter under her mothers’ skins. She could have an underling at an interesting cost.

”Why should I train you?” She insists while finally turning to face the girl, a brow lifted but hidden beneath her forelock.

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation
    Yu Gonplei Ste Odon––Your Fight is Over
    Celeana x Naga
    She knew those scarce and fatal words were coming, and like a knife serrating her skin, Nayl's words stung like an open wound. She doesn't know what to think at first, of course, Nayl would think little of her, being a daughter of two diplomats whom both had bad blood with their queen. And the likely hope of her becoming a warrior amongst her people was rather slim, but in light of her situation she took favor upon her odds.

Even if everything was stacked against her, she had this instinct deep within her soul. Something primal, and carnivorous. Something she knew was imbedded within her, awaiting to be let loose, awaiting to be embraced. 

So the once little girl stands there, face to face with her queen. Her emerald azure gaze fixed upon the painted mare, before else allows her explanation to be expelled out of her velvet lips. "I have something to prove, something I can't quite orchestrate in words. But it's there, I know it." She pauses her nerves raging within the pit of her stomach causing her to shift unwillingly into her leopon state. Contracted iris's gaze up, as the end of her feline tail taps gently against the sandy terrain, as her razor sharp claws dig into the sand. 
    Lewana

I lack muse, and this is all I can muster for the moment. I'll see about Celeana soon <3