• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I won't apologize for the Fire in my eyes. -Ruan
    Tyrna

Like a shadow dancing on the edge

His eyes were all she could see. Blue bore into blue, confidence on his end and uncertainty on hers. Tyrna was not one to shy from danger, to back down from a challenge, or to walk away from conflict. This time felt so much different. She loved the peaceful quiet tucked beneath the redwoods, the security that the forest brought to all of it's inhabitants, but it had always been Ruan that had really kept her here, lurking in the outskirts. He sounds so confident, so certain in his conviction as he whispers "You belong here." that Tyrna nods her head slowly in agreement before trying to ease any doubts he might have. She could not leave for many reasons, but the blue eyes that met hers steadily were fairly high on the list.

"My loyalty is not so easily won, Ruan... Nor lost. I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I know thins have been rocky around the Taiga as of late, but it will get better, we can make it better." She smiles at him, small and sweet. "I know that there is so much changing right now," she pauses, uncertain with how to finish her thought, "but you can't let that make you colder. You can't give up on your family here. Knowing you, I doubt that leading the motley crew that we have here was very high on your priority list, but they love you and need you, and I will be beside you every step of the way." Her smile grows brighter as she speaks, hoping to convey the rush of emotion that floods her. Whatever feelings she has for Ruan can be put aside in the face of what is to come. Even if it still stings that he has another woman in his life to do all the things she wises she could. Now more than ever the Taiga must stand strong and stand together. Perhaps Reagan had been right to call the meeting though Tyrna was loathe to admit it.

"You didn't just save a stranger from the snow that night." She smiles mischievously at him, "You made a life long friend and ally. And I think you'll find that I don't scare so easily as to truly run away. Until the day you say you don't want me, I will never be far  from your side." She stands tall and proud. She will not let him see the things he has done to her and neither will she leave him to the demons of his own making.

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I won't apologize for the Fire in my eyes. -Ruan - by Tyrna - 03-31-2017, 05:36 PM