• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Beautiful days; Any,
    Charlemagne
    TOUCH MY OWN SKIN
    AND HOPE THAT IM STILL BREATHING
    The light plays with the trees in a way that is less than natural, and in her mind, Charlemagne thinks she has spotted another like her. Magic comes in many forms, and for the timebeing, she finds she is comforted in the presence of power. She turns towards the friendly voice, a canary flapping towards the opening of her cage… and then she smells it.

Stillwater’s scent on her pelt. She was positively drenched in it.

And the same bangles on her body. The way they jingled was almost intoxicating. Addicting. Her body was perfect, and she, like the other, was definitely in silent appreciation of a delectable body. And yet….

“I am out here, looking for the Forbidden Dale. I seem to have lost it. Can you help me?”

Way to go, Carli girl. Way to play dumb.

She smiles, her golden eyes settled on the other woman, wondering what information she could hope to learn from this other woman… and perhaps what she had to do with the slippery man at the lake.

Interesting turn of events, that. Perhaps her evening would not be so boring after all.
    I HAD A WAY THEN LOSING IT ALL ON MY OWN
    I HAD A HEART THEN BUT THEN QUEEN HAS BEEN OVERTHROWN
    html by call

Messages In This Thread
    Beautiful days; Any, - by Charlemagne - 02-26-2017, 04:15 PM
    RE: Beautiful days; Any, - by Djinni - 02-27-2017, 02:50 PM
    RE: Beautiful days; Any, - by Charlemagne - 03-05-2017, 11:41 PM
    RE: Beautiful days; Any, - by Djinni - 03-06-2017, 11:44 AM
    RE: Beautiful days; Any, - by Charlemagne - 03-06-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Beautiful days; Any, - by Djinni - 03-06-2017, 02:20 PM
    RE: Beautiful days; Any, - by Charlemagne - 03-07-2017, 12:02 AM
    RE: Beautiful days; Any, - by Djinni - 03-07-2017, 07:49 AM