• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; lacey only (M)
    Oh, but I pissed her off with that last bit. I didn’t mean to, but damn, I love the fire in her eyes when she’s angry, even if it means she’s pulling away and putting distance between us. Mmm, there’s a growl in her voice when she quips back and tries to bone out, and what a sexy little growl too. I couldn’t keep from leering at her if I wanted to, and why the hell would I want that? If I were someone else, I might just let her walk away, call it good and let her go, let her leave with a snarl and an eye roll and a fuck you.

Good thing I’m not someone else.

She’s making a beeline for the ocean, stalking toward the water like she wants to wash away all the deliciously wicked things we’ve done together, and the devil knows we can’t have that. I watch her go for a few steps, taking the time to admire the swaying of her step, the curve of her hips, and the way the lace I gave her follows every move of her magnificent ass. And then I cut her off, smirking down at her and leaning in to breathe in our mingled scents, the smell of sex and heat and Lacey.

“Mmm, I love it when you’re angry. So fucking hot.” Stepping into her, pressing my chest against hers, I trail little bites down her neck, touch my lips to her shoulder. “But I’d sure as hell rather leave you happy and exhausted than pissed at me. Do I need to be a little more thorough, babe? Still got an itch that needs scratching? You know I’m happy to oblige,” I purr, dragging my teeth along her skin and ending with another little nip, a lick, a kiss. “Any time you want. You’re a fire in my blood, Lacey, and I’d burn with you any day.”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; lacey only (M) - by Kerberos - 03-24-2017, 10:10 AM