• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my dear sweet nothing, let's start anew; ashley
    censored censored censrored
    ASHLEY

Ashley’s eyes were immediately opened and his face cleared. There was no ill will in this girl’s eyes, and she seemed like a genuine soul who had gotten herself trampled by his young pup. Careless thing. Will you be a stubborn sonofabitch forever Dovev? The gingerman made a mental note to get the reader’s digest version of this from his student if he ever saw the spine scaled one again. A wild dog on a leash, that one.

He’d have to be brought to heel.

Dark features settle into the back of his mind, as he wills his wings to disappear on a whim. Sometimes he allows himself the pain of the body modification—this night however, he wonders if it might be a bit much for the young girl to deal with. He steps forward, looking at the sadness in her eyes and then looks up a the night sky. In the dead of winter, the beautiful rays of the borealis did not reach this far south, but perhaps, to see a smile upon her face—

Sparks of purple pink, and blue shoot across the sky in radiant color. And while the night lights do their dance Ashley turns back to the girl, who he now presumes has done exactly what he has come out here to do.

Think. Reflect. And perhaps do a little healing.

“Tell me then, Leliana. What has brought you out here? It is a bit dark to be out here on your own. Knowing Magnus as I do, his heart is in the right place. If he knew your struggles, he’d have not let you leave Tephra. What troubles you?”
    and the girls caressed me down ughhh that's that lovin' sound
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: my dear sweet nothing, let's start anew; ashley - by Ashley - 03-06-2017, 01:02 PM