• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hello. I Was Wondering If I Could Stay? (Open)
    Neoma had originally thought what she spotted soaring above her in the sky was a bird; looking back, she was completely mistaken. Besides, no bird was that big naturally, unless the changing of Beqanna had resulted in even stranger magic.

Having thought it was a bird, Neoma returned to looking down at the ocean from her spot on the cliffs, until she felt a gust of wind blow up from behind her. Turning her head to avoid getting her mane in her eyes (and having the long strands whip them from the force of the wind), Neoma waited until everything settled before looking at who had arrived.

It was a blue roan mare, much like Neoma herself, the stranger's coat speckled with some paint markings. Somewhat reminded of two old friends of hers, Neoma's ears went up as the stranger introduced herself by the name of Carwyn.

Dipping her head as a sign of greeting, Neoma offered a small, but guarded smile. The mare had made a game of playing innocent most of the time, careful to hide her guarded persona in case any other horse misinterpreted it as hostile. "Hello Carwyn. My name is Neoma; glad to meet you."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hello. I Was Wondering If I Could Stay? (Open) - by Neoma - 02-23-2017, 04:43 PM