• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shooting arrows without a bow; any

I look inside myself
    The richly colored mare stands trembling as though a new born fawn...the last leaf upon a slumbering tree. Heavy hooves draw him closer as he observes the way her wings shift and change to match his. This young girl, one so familiar but so distant, she is like another he has known she she is of a different color.

Strange.

"Lior" The tumble of deep tones crawl from his throat as he offers his name at her request. Pewter eyes are running over her length, her eyes, her wings. "Do not be sorry, Leliana." The command is given gently but he does not waste his time or concern because he is a compassionate creature. No, that word was never used to describe the tall beast. "You remind me of someone." He states openly. Of the girl with the shapeshifting wings...the bay and indigo with the wide smile and laughing eyes. "Exist. Do you know her?" Beqanna was a small place and it was possible the two were related but Lior doesn't really care. perhaps he asks in effort to continue the conversation? Nayl kept him so on edge that all he wanted was a simple conversation but it didn't hurt to have it with a pretty face either.
    And see my heart is black

Messages In This Thread
    shooting arrows without a bow; any - by leliana - 01-23-2017, 11:57 PM
    RE: shooting arrows without a bow; any - by Lior - 01-24-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: shooting arrows without a bow; any - by Lior - 01-28-2017, 09:31 PM