• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] Sticks and Stones, Love...
    Stillwater
    She didn't quake under his pressure. She didn't tremble or gasp or show fear. She only held steady for him, calm and accepting as he stole from her like some mangy beast. And as it ended, as he tended her and treated her to impossibly rare affection, she still remained where she was, her warmth sinking delightfully into him. His neck was arched over her back, and with her so calm he couldn't help but tuck his chin to her shoulder and press her firmly to him again. Just to feel her. His muzzle swept gently across her neck as she looked to him, then answered softly.

"I find your company rather addicting."
    He smiled into her coat, and placed another light kiss at her neck. This transfer of her blood was making him startlingly affectionate, something he had never been before. Not truly. Her blood made him feel soo warm, through and through, and even as his chest tightened at the realization of yet a new and terrible side effect, he was blissfully enjoying the sensation of her skin on his.

"Are you finished with me? For now.."
    Her attention pulled away from him, glancing where the child must have been left safely while she was out. He hummed in regret of how cold it would be when she would walk away from him.
    So eager to be away again, my Karaugh? he murmured sadly, as though he could tug her back into his embrace and hold her a while more.

Must you leave so soon?
    Didn't she want to stay with him, even for a moment more?
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Karaugh - 01-22-2017, 10:27 PM
    RE: [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Stillwater - 01-25-2017, 03:29 PM