• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] Sticks and Stones, Love...
    Stillwater
    He was pleased that she complied, her decadent chocolate figure easing closer. Her skin slid along his as she pressed to him and traced down his body from one shoulder, to hip and hip, then the other shoulder. He watched her progress intently, but held still for her, enjoying her show and the feel of her. She swept beneath his chin again, as she had the last time they were alone together, and he smiled down at her easily.

"I am here. What is it you want with me?"
    Mmm.. You are such a good girl, Karaugh, he said low and sensual, loving that she placed herself so perfectly for him, breathing into her hair and dragging her scent into him with slow pulls of air.

Without warning, he bit down on her neck suddenly and jerked her to him, pinning her delicate figure against his hard body. His chest was damp and cool against her and he soaked in her heat with pleasure. This, too, was similar to their previous time together, except this time he was not sorry, or releasing her. This time his teeth sank into her with intent. His tongue pressed against her, and at the first taste of her blood he hardened further, a steel cage against sensuous satin.

He pulled, he drank. He'd had a taste of her before, and now it was a craving. It was a new experience for him, he'd never let one live and had never had to learn that particular side effect of doing so. He didn't take much from her, just enough to soothe his nerves until he could have her again, knowing that one day he would have to kill her for it.

He released her carefully, slowly, nursing her wound sweetly as he had before then kissing his way gradually to her jaw. He hummed in pleasure against her warm skin. Everything was so very warm now.
    You are such a sweet addiction, Karaugh, he whispered. And now she was the only person in the world who knew, the only one close enough to have ever learned it. Until he would kill her.

His Hunger.. was not for sex. Though that is how his beast attracted its prey.
    His was a lust for blood. And now he was sated for a while more.

How do you like being second to a king?
    How do you like being with me, my dear Karaugh?

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Karaugh - 01-22-2017, 10:27 PM
    RE: [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Stillwater - 01-24-2017, 08:08 PM