• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] Sticks and Stones, Love...
    Stillwater
    She was confident to the point of arrogance, but it didn't bother him. She was more a tool to utilize, a pet to groom, than anything else. So long as she remained in Sylva, a part of his life, he would ensure her and her child's health. Their protection. Maybe their happiness. Today, though, was for him. She had something he needed.

She met him in step as he stopped close, drawing them even nearer and ignoring his question as to how she was doing. That, too, didn't bother him as his dark blue eyes dove into hers, swimming with his hunger. Her dark velvet reached for him and... he let her. He was growing more lenient with her, allowing her more of him. She touched his coat and he exhaled slowly, watching her from behind half-lidded eyes.

"I am well. You?" she finally answered, almost absently as she made her way closer to his jaw. For a moment, he'd forgotten he even asked her anything, and he had to think back to what it was. But then he dismissed it as unimportant as her breath fanned his skin.

She drew back slightly, movements purposeful as her sweet lips peeled back from her teeth, letting him see it come. He tensed, considering if he should stop her, but then relaxed. It was only fair, wasn't it? Not that he cared for fairness, but she was so amusing. She clamped down at his neck, just enough to spike his senses but not enough to break skin. His lips parted with a short exhale, drawing in this new sensation. He hadn't been bitten before, not in this way, driven by lust. Nobody ever got near enough for that.

A low, undulating rumble rattled in his throat -unnatural, predatory- and again he silenced it. Swallowed. Then laughed, pulling out of her grip and brushing his lips at her throat.

You are so bold, Pet, he said in awe of her endless confidence. Foolish confidence, perhaps, but fun nonetheless. His breath warmed her skin and his mouth watered. He placed a single kiss at her neck, barely touching her.

Come here, Karaugh, he coaxed softly, drawing out the syllables, wanting her to take the steps closer to him on her own.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Karaugh - 01-22-2017, 10:27 PM
    RE: [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Stillwater - 01-24-2017, 08:39 AM