• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Soar sights that preyed on me for days - (graveside)

My eyes were diluted to ash against her bleak twilight. It filtered through her once flawless black - outlining my figure in proof of an everlasting obedience that I now questioned. These questions flooded the structure of my head as my night neglected me. Satisfaction was simple when I only needed her blackly cover  - but that was all corrupted the moment I had touched her. There is no sensation to my flesh, yet, the physical body that my own could collapse to created a need. I needed her.

The darkness that falls was no longer pleasing - causing my awe to stray. Tonight seemed cold as the moisture that fainted to the ground hardened it. It was too much effort as my claws tried to anchor into a more sealed posture. My weight gave in to a shift, fracturing the hardened vile that collected along the side that I now leaned against. The filth smothered the ground, ironically creating a makeshift shadow of my being in the night.

I could not justify the status of my will, I was nothing more than a deathly cascade that rested against the shadowy corners of where the earth took me. I no longer advocated the obsidious lures of her black. She left me to die everyday, but, the sound of it could make me out a mayrtr. I was everything but.

V E | I S

If you see a light at the end – it’s just the sun in your eyes.