• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  for every to there is a fro [any]
    There are few things left the way they were, back before the world was new. Before Beqanna remade herself. Weir remembers those things, catalouges them deep in his mind and though it saddens him, they remain there to be thought on when the days are too long and the nights too cold and dark.

One such thing is the Meadow, rolling hills and wildflowers. The green is sweet here, growing in stalks long enough to stroke his belly, the flowers perfumed and delicious. Colors have no limits either, they grow as they wish, pops of orange and purple and pink. Clusters of blue bonnets and shocks of dandelions bleeding yellow among the emerald clovers. Then there is red, his favorite, patches of indian paintbrush spring up in bold strips of color and it reminds him of Christmas.

The glow of lights strung up on houses and oak crackling warm fires in hearths that are surrounded by family and loved ones. He sighs as he reminisces, lost deep within his subconscious, even if the world changed, his memories did not.
    WEIR
    higitus figitus migitus mum
    prestidigitonium

short posts, bleh, but i want to get his traits restored.
    A'las spring has sprung.  Emerald sprouts reached up for the sun's warmth as the melting snow quenches their thirst.  Song birds having returned from their winter destinations singing contently.  Fluttering about with their chosen mates.  There was peace here within the Meadows today...

Her dark hued coat soaked in the warmth as well.  Maw to the turf she plucked away lazily.  Ebony veil hid her feminine features, shielding her deep pools from the midday light.  She was in no hurry today.  

Out of her peripheral vision a rosey coated equine seemed deep in thought.  Looking over the lands.  Studying them, judging them.  Crown raised and rotated his direction slowly.  A soft whickered greeting was given...

Hello there

DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued points:  -HTML by Call

OOC: I can assist if you wish Wink
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.
    He missed Christmas, the snow and laughter- the merriment. True, he was just a horse but once he had been a man. That seemed so very long ago now. It did not help that Weir had been on the receiving end of his misguided gifts and learned to read. There were so many expectations for a horse who had book smarts, so many things, wants, desires, left unfulfilled.

It’s not something he would take back or change though, not for anything.

The reverie breaks at the sound of another, he’d otherwise quite forgotten he had been in the common lands. He was probably in someone’s way, standing on a particular patch of fresh grass or something.

“Pardon me, ‘scuse, I’ll just be out of your way there-” he hadn’t really taken a moment to take in what exactly was said. Just now he realized he had not been asked to move in the first palce.

“Oh, hallo, hallo there. Fine day miss, a pleasure.” His rusty head dipped in greeting. “I’m Weir, quite right, introductions first, silly me.” His amber eyes beamed, making him look simply amused with himself.
    WEIR
    higitus figitus migitus mum
    prestidigitonium
    The other dipped and dodged as though he was a bother to her.  She stood contently waiting.  Soon he came to from his thoughts she assumed.  He spoke kindly to her.  Ebony crown dipped in greeting.  His language was quite different but similar as hers.  A tad more formal than many of the others she has met.  It brought a smile to her features.

'Tis a pleasure to meet thee, Weir.  I am Neon.  How does ye fair on this fine day? Well I hope...

Hindquarters shifted to a resting position.  It was a relief to not have to rush about anymore.  Bound to travel by land no more.  A simple destination in mind and it shall be. 
    DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued points:  -HTML by Call
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.