• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    djinni

At first she thinks the patter of footsteps might be a fawn strayed too far from its mother’s side. They are light and quick, but lack the inherent hesitance that she’d think a deer would have, so when she raises her head to see a foal instead of a fawn, she is not entirely surprised.

Still, this is not a foal she has seen before, and she cannot quite picture Arrya letting one of her offspring wander so far from her side. Sylva is a safe place though, so Djinni doesn’t eliminate the possibility until the filly herself solves the mystery with a flood of words.

Though she’s never been especially fond of children that are not directly related to her, this one doesn’t seem to be the whining sort and the spotted mare smiles at the girl’s enthusiasm. “This is Sylva,” she tells the breathless filly, “You’ve made it quite far from Tephra; you must be very brave.” She smiles, rather impressed that the filly had made it this far on her own. She does hope that she had permission to wander off; it wouldn’t do for Sylva to get a reputation as a kidnapper’s den.

“My name is Djinni,” she tells the roan filly. “Would you like me to show you Sylva?”

current appearance:
    heavy build
    sandy brown with red and yellow spots
    orange mane and tail
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Hope - 01-08-2017, 09:31 PM
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 01-15-2017, 11:27 AM
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Hope - 01-15-2017, 01:50 PM