• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wish I could do it all for you; Harmonia
    Perfect.

If Pollock wouldn't make use of her gifts - however sparing and fleeting they were - then Harmonia had to take the bull by the horns - so to speak. She is disarming in her appearance, no one would truly know how deadly she was beneath the lithe muscles and sinewy flesh. She was a wolf in sheep's clothing, and this little lamb was ripe for the taking. Of course, Harmonia did not have any plans specifically. It's the chase that Harmonia enjoys. The long game, that's her goal.

Harmonia casts an eye around the empty meadow and frowns. "Not very safe here," she says, thinking aloud. Not very safe anywhere, though. Not from those damn fairies. "Pangea," she answers with a nod. "Carnage created it to spite the fairies," she says this with a wide smile, beaming almost. She does love the fact that they exist in their secret enclave to destroy the nonsense the fairies worked so hard to create. It was beautiful, really. Magical.

"They took so much from us, it was nice to get something back. Did they take anything from you?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I wish I could do it all for you; Harmonia - by Harmonia - 01-24-2017, 06:12 PM