• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wish I could do it all for you; Harmonia
    Kellyn.

She may not have magic, but she could smell something on the girl. Something about the way she carried herself, the way she moved - there was something there. Harmonia didn't need her magic restored to pick up on the subtle movements of a traited horse. Something strong and great.
    Pollock long since disappeared from Pangea like all rulers do and ignored her request. Well, she'd have to manage this on her own, then. She'd have to claw her way to the top until her magic was restored. You can only count on yourself, after all, and Harmonia knew to get things done right you needed to do them yourself. She wasn't aiming for a queenship or any other stupid thing like that. No, Harmonia was about the long game.
    The very long game.

Her eyes settle on the small girl and the ghost of a smile, though not the kindest of ones, grows on her face. She can't help but be a little predatory - without magic to soften the blow of her chaotic features she appears rough and not exactly kind. Maybe the girl will interpret it as maternal? Aren't all mothers ultimately cold?

"Harmonia," she responds, pausing to look around. "Is this your home, Kellyn?" She draws the girls name out like wisps of silk.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I wish I could do it all for you; Harmonia - by Harmonia - 01-18-2017, 08:34 PM