• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"I'm going to count backwards from three. Three. Two. One." - Obscure, Minerva, any
    ZIREAEL
    Leaving the empty plains of her home behind her, the dark girl had made her trip over towards the playground. Of course she had nudged her less dark brother, urging him to come with her, leaving no room for disagreement. Little did she know yet that it wasn’t normal, for her to tell her brother what to do like this, nor did his or their mother’s compliance surprise her. Things had always been like this and Zireael didn’t know any better. And there hadn’t been enough others involved in their lives to make her realise that something was ‘different’ or ‘wrong’.

The pair had grown quite independent from their mother, Zi only returned to the roan woman, or girl?, when she needed her stomach to be filled. She had never really liked the taste of the dry vegetation of Pangea, choosing that what her mother had to offer over the bad tasting stuff. Plus, most of the time the mare didn’t object to it. Zireael didn’t know what they had done to earn that much affection, but she wouldn’t complain about it either. It was more likely to think that it was normal, being that used to it to not even think twice about it, or count herself lucky for it.

It is with an almost dull, bored look that she enters the playground, eyes wandering across the lush green grass, the edge of the forest and the little lake in the center. It was just as how she remembered it. ”Ob” she called, turning her head slightly to the side to look at the taller of the twins, her head tilting a little to the side. ”What shall we do?”
    TRUST IN ME...AND JUST IN ME
    word count: 281 points: 2   HTML by Call

OOC: Pleaase bear with me, still trying to test her waters..
    @[Elle Belle]

The creature follows along the sister. Her dark skin is like wet black blood under the moonlight. The sister is much prettier than the creature. The sister had suggested they go the the playground to find something to do or to explore. The creature had no obligations as their home was a desolate heap of waste and sand. At least the playground offered shade and water.

The creature finds that he likes the softness of the grass under his hooves. It was spongy and cushioned. Skull lovers to nip at the rich vegetation, nosing it curiously. Why did the twins not just stay here? It's not like they cared particularly for the mother. At the sound of his name, the creature's flat eyes look to the sister. He shrugs his answer before looking to the water. Maybe she would find himself in the lake soon.
    obscure

Same with Ob lol!
    minerva
    The green painted girl is smiling. The playground was a sanctuary for the orphaned child. Here she is able to grow her plants, live among the wild flowers and chase the butterflies in her own world. Nothing could hurt her as long as she stayed here.

It was not often that others seemed to venture to the playground. All the other children had a home, they were wanted and not tossed aside like a forgotten dolly. Dark green eyes peek from the wall of wildflowers she had grown from the night before to nest in. "Hello." Her voice is soft and childlike as she pokes her head out from the thicket of grass, a small smile is on her lips as she looks at the other children. One girl is darker than night and the boy is a speckled roan. Perhaps they were orphans like her. "I'm Minerva, what's your names?"
    The sorrel foal peered over the edge of the rock, seeing three horses. His tall, lanky frame crept over the stone. "Who are you?" he asked. He looked puzzled at the other colt's blank stare. Then he looked at the filly to his right, the one seemingly bending plants.

His eyes widined as he realized she had, indeed, bended the plants. "I'm Kwazi."
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)