• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

fingers are quiet when their hearts are breaking; any
    I’ve got thick skin and an elastic heart
    She moved with the grace of her mother, her beautiful body slim and lean. She was a svelte creature who reveled in her youth, stuck in the fog of her own freedom. Somewhere amongst the trees was her mother. But this time, the young woman bound out on her own. She had yet to find a home—and was mostly without friends; but she was at peace in her own reverie.

Better to be alone, rather than deal with the monotonous ramblings of the insane. Epithet’s love of her father had driven her mother mad, and Leola found she wanted nothing to do with it. If power could cause that much damage, she was much better suited to her normal-ness. Her black body rippled with a blue-black tinge in the light, and she took what she could for herself. She was not selfless, nor did she count herself among the hard-hearted.

She simply was what she was, and she was looking to make a start for herself.

What would her story bring?

Turn the page…

Leola
    ZUZU
    Happy little Zuzu has no agenda.
    She's just one of the ones who slips through the cracks
    Not to mention she is like one of, uh, a million black horses (most related to her because dad was a sloot). But she is the only one with an awesome rainbow hoof! Yes, you read that right...her front right hoof is

R-A-I-N-B-O-W!
    (Thanks mom!)

But it does not deter her from the shake of her pretty head and stepping lightly over the grass. (Cue catcall and camera zoom on that hawt hoof) Anyway...green eyes spy a lone black horse not too far off. Zu wonders if this is a long lost sister/aunt/grandma/neice (just circle one). "You hoo!" A rather unladylike call but eh, Zu is does not a rat's tiny a** about what you think. So our dark beauty and her rainbow hoof quickly step it up with a smile going from ear to ear. "Hi! Hello! How are you today?" She begins innocently enough with a slightly cocked head and a rather adorably crooked smile.
    I’ve got thick skin and an elastic heart
    Leola is too busy being self-absorbed into her own problems that she cannot see the fabulousness that is approaching her. She is so happy—so unique amongst those who all looked like her—and when Zuzu says hello, Leola is jerked out of her silent thought processes. Her blue-black body jumps backwards, and she exhales, smiling at the sheer exuberance of her now-companion. “I am better now that I have company. How are you?” She is serene—quiet.

So unlike the rest of her family.

Leola examines the other with a discerning eye. The way girls do, you know. She appreciates her curves—her beauty. When at last she comes to her feet, she spots it. Her foot. That rainbow hoof. “My, that is fantastic!” she says sincerely, twisting her black face into a smile. She wished that there was something unique about her that would mark her from the rest of the crowds around them—but alas, she was just Leola.

Her mother had magic, and her father had wings—and she had been born to nothing.

Better to be born to nothing and be happy, than to be born with everything and let it drive you insane.

And so, she joins her companion in the present. That beautiful girl.

Girls were beautiful
    Leola
    ZUZU
    Zuzu should have probably had mroe but you can't miss what you never had right? Well Zu thought things were peachy keen before BUT NOW she has a really nice new friend!

Lobes lift and move in the wild nest of hair as a grin settles easily across her lips but when the other blatantly mentions that pretty awesome hoof- well Zu is over the moon.

Leola, girl you have a friend for LIFE!

Zuzu would have blushed if she were able to receive such praise from another lovely mare.
    (Women are too cruel to one another these days)

"I'm Zuzu. My friends call me Zu so please call me Zu." (D'aww) The dark mare watches the other as concern creeps into her eyes, the clouds covering the sunny smile hat was evaporating from her lips. "Are you okay?" Zu doesn't like 'sad' and would do what she could to banish it from Beqanna. Zuzu takes a step closer with an outstretched muzzle as an offering if the other should like to be comforted by the dark woman.
    Ghast bit the apple, curious if anything else would be as sweet. He shifted his weight, thinking about mares. He had seen many strange horses here, but the one he saw next caught his attention.

He had been watching a dark mare all morning, thinking about herds. Ghast finially left his mothers side. He was only one, but dang, that second year was swiftly approaching. And with it, the fun could begin. He could start a small herd, raise a few kids..

"You hoo!" a mare calls, breaking his train of thought. Ghast looks up, an ebony vixen caught his attention. She had one ething that impressed him, though.

That EPIC hoof.

He flirtatiously grinned, approaching the duo.

"Love your hoof. It compliments your eyes." he said, then turned to the other mare.

This mare was slightly different from the other, as in she was nearly like his mom. Only cuter. She seemed lovely, but somthing was wrong. He could feel it.

"Are you OK? Is there any way I can help?" Ghast could feel concrn take his brow. His voice was like hot cocoa during a blizzard. His bay coat shining in the early autumn sun.

His cream flag flowing in the fall breeze. He hated saddness, and did all he could to rid this wonderful land of it.