• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my blood is a flood of rubies; any

Sunshadow jumped as the young colt, barely no more than a foal, leaped out from the tree's. It was too late of night for such antics. Turning his attention back to the mare in the trees, he called agian trying his best to hide the confusion and surprise in his voice in his voice,
    "I don't want a fight, i was only concerned to the safety of the filly and myself at such a time of night" he called calmly in to the shadows. He honestly despised the fought of fighting this mare whose scent he remembered, it was as if he was scar...
    He swished his tail, unsettled, as the moon rose higher in the sky

Sun Shadow
    ...I walk alone...
    Crown raised as words floated across the winds directed to her.  Does not wish to fight thee? Hmm... That's no fun.  A smirk twisted her features as she thought of all the ways this could go.  Her pillars lifted her front quarters as her hind pushed her forwards.  In Spanish style she made haste towards the trio.  Crown tucked to her breast.  As she neared quickly to the others she buckled her hind end sliding to a halt.  Her crown still tucked, a fore pillar outreached and pawed at the turf.  Ebony tassels flirted upon her hind hunches.  Not in a challenging way but inviting... To spar fore an educational sake.  Globes observed the stallions reaction.  Would he take flight? Or would he challenge back...?

She glanced to the young ones to read their reactions.  Expecting the young fillies to be of excitement but she was sure the colts would be confusion and fright...

Your move in the game of life
    DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued points:  -HTML by Call
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.
    F

Sun Shadow saw the mare emerge from the tree's. A playful glint in her eye as she danced like Spanish horse. He arched his golden neck and pawed the ground, it had been a while since he had last sparred and this seemed like it would be fun. He have a half rear and screamed into the night wind. He danced, his neck folded and muscles bunched as he walked closer to the grulla mare

Sun Shadow
    ...I walk alone...

@Neo.N
    Suddenly and without warning she froze.  Neck stiff straight nares flared drawing in a scent... A scent from her past. Burned into her memory and geno.  Her hind buckle's and powerful muscles send her air bound.  Without so much as a good bye she disappears into the shadows for which she came.  She didn't think twice of the young ones and their well being.  This scent was one that she had fled before.  And fled worthy it was
    DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.

With a flash she was gone into the wind, he stood alone in the shadows of the night. He was shocked how suddenly her attitude changed. She had frozen eyes of mischief and challenge turned to eyes of pure fear. he nostrils had flared scent flooding them.
    He had try to determine the scent that caused so much fear in the confident mare but only the scents of many animals that had passed before came to him. then she was gone like a star once I the sky before but gone the next.
    He was lost all of a sudden, a deep knot in his chest formed filled with worry, concern and a sense of longing to meet the mare and have known her more. He pushed it away, he was nomad and he walked the lands of began a alone. She was the same, he knew. Silently he turned back to the filly and Colt.
    "So what should I do with you too" he talked to the youngsters.

Sun Shadow
    ...I walk alone...