• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let your fists come undone; lior

I look inside myself
    The girl, pinned like a displayed butterfly on an entomologist's shelf, she is perched. Lior can not simply pass by the bronzed equine with the glitter green eyes. She is flawless yet broken amidst her thorny cage.

Calm gray eyes missed how her features contort in response to the way the sharp points tear hungrily into the soft points of his flesh. It is her touch that causes him to shiver, the skin stiffening against her touch but he still makes light work of the brambles despite visibly ignoring her gentle, pleading connection. A warmth moves over him, strange but not unpleasant, and he steals a glance to the young horse but her emerald pools are unseen as she closes them

Lior figures it is perhaps the pain that drives her to shut out his dark presence...he does not blame her.

For a moment, Lior averts his eyes as though he could be witnessing a private moment when she opens her own to find herself freed. Through the darkest of brows, the gray sky eyes are now watching the way she moves so delicately through the barbed path he has cleared for her. The change of her wings causes the edges of his lips to lift momentarily in response the fascinating way she is able to shift herself. (Lior is nothing but the man that stands before her now). But when she reaches for him again, he stiffens but allows her to feel his skin. And again the warmth tickles over his skin, watching and feeling the way the torn seams of his skin end. Surprise collapses the stone walls of his face as he looks to the girl openly wondering and watching the way she mends him. Careful do notice the way she stumbles, sways and he leans to offer his strength and steady her. "I am fine." The words are more of a vibration than vocalization as he speaks so low, to only her, lips close enough to her ear that his whiskered lips brush them. 

"I'm Lior."
    And see my heart is black

Messages In This Thread
    let your fists come undone; lior - by exist - 12-07-2016, 12:36 AM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by Lior - 12-07-2016, 11:27 AM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by exist - 12-07-2016, 09:34 PM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by Lior - 12-10-2016, 06:15 PM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by exist - 12-10-2016, 09:15 PM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by Lior - 12-11-2016, 07:15 PM