• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // jenger pony

Aditi
    Disgust rises warm in the mare's chest as she stomps through the muck that the springtime has bestowed upon them, though her buckskin face remains unreadable. Such is the story of Aditi.

She quite enjoys springtime, usually. The exception, of course, is when she happens upon an excessively sticky patch of mud, i.e. currently. Coated in wet mud, her legs feel heavy and slow. She grumbles quietly as she trundles but she's unable to keep the occasional snort of frustration from fluttering her nostrils. The spotted mare moves like molasses between the trees, her amber eyes spotting another equine here or there, but none that she would pay special interest towards.

Finding a fairly dry patch of earth, the Nez Perce breathes a quiet sigh of contentment and comes to a halt. It's quiet here, aside from a genial breeze, and Aditi finds comfort in the silence.

After a while, the spotted mare dozes, her head slung low to the ground.

i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran;
    fuck, that's what they all just end up doing in the end

good lord, please excuse how gross this is  >_<