• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll be your martyr; reagan/any

we’re on each other’s team…
    When Jinju steps into the light, Reagan’s pose softens and her fur lays flat once more. Apparently this blue thing that stepped out, was not the white dots of some foreign object worth pursuing as a snack; nor was it dangerous.

It was Alivia.

With a whisp the white wolf pads over to where the two girls are standing, and suddenly Reagan’s grey hide appears once more. She bears a grin on her face as her emerald green eyes take in Maribel’s daughter, and she embraces the girl as if she were one of her own. “Hello Alivia. So good to have you home again. I believe your mother has made it back to this part of the world as well.”

On the contrary, Reagan knew of Mari’s descent back into the forest, but given Liv a chance to step out of her mother’s rather bright shadow and letting herself shine, she chose to keep this information to herself. Best let the mother and daughter reunion happen in its own time. Such as it was, since Jinju’s abilities to control her fire had come to the fore, there had not been much time to do anything, and as such, Reagan takes the opportunity to snuggle her daughter deep into her side, pressing flesh against flesh, lipping the hair that lay on her beautifully sculpted head. “And hello my darling daughter. Thank you for making your friend known, or else I fear I would have been eating her for a midnight snack. She has indeed changed much since we last saw her.”

Messages In This Thread
    I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 11-17-2016, 01:08 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 11-18-2016, 04:18 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 11-18-2016, 04:57 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-09-2016, 07:04 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 12-11-2016, 10:09 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 12-19-2016, 09:48 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-21-2016, 09:07 AM