• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

drunk and driven by the devil's hunger; sunday
    [style].sundaypic2{background-image:url("http://barbellsandbeakers.com/beqanna/witchflygif.gif");width:500px;height:500px;z-index:1;border:black solid 1px}.sundaytext2{z-index:2;width:400px;height:370px;position:relative;top:20px;overflow-y:auto;color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;font-family:times;background-color:#000000;opacity: 0.4;filter: alpha(opacity=40);padding:10px;}.sundayname2{z-index:3;position:relative;top:30px;color:#ffffff;font-size:25pt;font-family:times;letter-spacing:10px;}.sundayquote{z-index:7;position:relative:bottom:80px;color:#000000;font-family:times;font-size:8pt;}[/style]
    Sunday rather liked Woolf. Of course she rather liked everyone with rare exception. Even the surliest of beast had some redeeming quality she could focus in on and extract. Without empathy things were harder but her natural charms worked well enough. She was quick with her smile, easy with her words and - overall - kind enough.

"Home is relative these days," she told him. She thinks of the Amazons and the thick jungle air that was equal parts refreshing and suffocating. She thinks of the way the sun felt through the trees, the electricity in the air...and now? Now she loves her home and her sisters but it's missing something. The spark that made the Amazons who they were was gone. She wondered - idly - if they'd ever find it again. She wasn't sure if she was the one to help or hinder.

So she rolls her shoulders and looks to the horizon, thinking. "I am not opposed to change but I've found the transition difficult, I suppose. A loss of self, maybe?" She asks him as much as herself, deciding. Then she laughs at herself. "I've become serious in my old age."
    SUNDAY

never put your faith in a prince. when you require a miracle, trust in a witch

Messages In This Thread
    RE: drunk and driven by the devil's hunger; sunday - by Sunday - 12-02-2016, 07:11 AM