• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn These Bridges -[Any]
    She Decided To Start Living The Life She Wanted

It was odd without her invisibility, she could not be the free spirited filly that she so badly wanted to be. She could not play jokes on others, or listen in on conversations she should not, she heard of others getting back there magic and she was building up the confidence to go to the mountain, to speak to the faeries and protest those who took away her powers. An innocent gift she was given at birth, by a mother who died in birth and a father who did not look for them.

Aside from losing her power, she was still able to walk the grounds, the appaloosa blatantly in sight, a small blanket of snow forming as she was exposed to the outside world. She rarely left her twin brother Durotans side, and even more rare left her home in Taiga. She had plenty of siblings in Taiga, but she wanted to meet someone who was not related to her, someone who did not respect her on the sole fact that her father was the leader of there lands. She wanted to befriend someone by chance, Durotan would not approve but this was something she wanted for herself.

Espeon

The bats have left the bell tower

The victims have been bled

Gone is the great green grass sea of summer. The meadow stands a shell of winters passed, hollow and bleak. I find myself enjoying the solitude that the cold brings...conjures up in my bones. My dark skin is shining and vivid against the gray palette of winter. I can feel the edges of my lips lifting in a slight smile.

The land is nearly empty as I move without force to cross the frozen wasteland. Few horses dare to venture from their shelters but I have no destination nor a place to call home. I had spent time in Nerine but only to be called a fool and rejected. A small toss of my head pushes the thoughts away.

-Let's move along-

Not far off is another female. I believe she is younger than me but not by much. She is spotted and pretty and I decide to let my guard down, invite her in for some conversation. "Hello." I say with the wisp of a smile drifting over my dark features, my pewter eyes watching for any notion of anything other than welcoming.

I am not afraid to turn tail and run. I must protect what little bit of myself that remains.

graveside