• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

whatever; any
    Not caring to wait for the rabid's reply, he turns to the first to appear from the shadows. "What if I don't want to win?" He asks him, sensing his age from the same feel - but darker - that he knew Offspring gave off from his eternal age. "I've lost my family, my friends, and possibly also my child in the creation of this new landscape. I don't give a horse's mood about it." He says, his voice low, as he queries the man. 'I have no problem making a wave of you' sounds almost pleasant, welcoming to the ruined stallion's mind.

Hah! As if he hadn't lost it all when he was separated. Sure, he'd visited to see his sister one last time, as she suggested herself for the new army "leader" - but he didn't care anymore. Nobody had stayed to help him down, nobody stayed to be with him while he tried to heal his injuries. The limp would be permanent, but he didn't exactly care at this point. He welcomed the closure, the final, darkness, of death - his mind was, truly, gone.

He sees the foal, and a wrench hits him. What had become of that mare? Did she wander once more with her growing foal? Real, in his twisted state of mind, assumed she'd left behind all thought of him, telling the foal she didn't know who it's father was. That he's as good as dead for leaving them - despite the fact she so clearly walked out of the Tundra after a few, harsh parting words to him.

Messages In This Thread
    whatever; any - by Phynn - 10-29-2016, 03:06 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Real Fire - 11-01-2016, 04:08 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Phynn - 11-01-2016, 04:31 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Real Fire - 11-01-2016, 05:50 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Ashley - 11-02-2016, 08:20 AM
    RE: whatever; any - by Dovev - 11-02-2016, 02:52 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Real Fire - 11-02-2016, 04:29 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Phynn - 11-03-2016, 06:24 PM