• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

whatever; any
    “I highly doubt he cares what your name is one way or another.”

The magician had stepped out of the shadows, his dark red buckskin gleaming in the light. He had wings that were perfectly tipped in blood, dripping as he walked. Ashley’s mood was black, as demonstrated by his theatrics, but the old King did not hold much stock with the ones that ran around thinking highly of themselves. Not everyone cares who you are. Not everyone wants to know your life’s story. Because guess what? You’re not special, and there are people that matter more than you do. It is just life’s reality. Get used to it.

Ashley shook his head and let the cockleshells clink and fall where they may. The ginger stallion was most at home by the sea, but recent events have brought him back to the mainland to seek something which was lost to him an age ago, and he was here to find it. Having to happenchance walk past this rather dead encounter, Ashley took it upon himself to liven up the situation by presenting a few truths from the school of hard knocks. He carried his sorry ass to where the rabid dog-stallion was, and did not bother with introductions.

“Life’s a bitch and then you die, Kid. Your powers will return in time if you have the balls to do what it takes to make it happen. Or else you can sit and cry like the rest of them. Your choice.” He was gruff, and matter of fact. No need for pretty words with this black fellow. It seemed that with Phynn, what you see is what you get, and Ashley had an instant respect for him. As for the other…“Your aggression is unwarranted. Why attack an obvious threat and then ask him for pleasantries as if it is your due right? If you wish to make your appearance to the beach this day, I have no problem making a wave of you. But the hyena is obviously out of your league. I would go find a fight somewhere you can win.
    ashley
    I walked the path, it led me to the end.

Messages In This Thread
    whatever; any - by Phynn - 10-29-2016, 03:06 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Real Fire - 11-01-2016, 04:08 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Phynn - 11-01-2016, 04:31 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Real Fire - 11-01-2016, 05:50 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Ashley - 11-02-2016, 08:20 AM
    RE: whatever; any - by Dovev - 11-02-2016, 02:52 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Real Fire - 11-02-2016, 04:29 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Phynn - 11-03-2016, 06:24 PM