• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

whatever; any
    "I don't care much for walking on the disintegrated bones of those who have passed, thank you very - not." The stallion sent back, annoyed by the other's chuckle and his already disheartened mood flared at the smirk.

"Not like I care, though I might just be in a bit of a mood, do you care for my name?" He asks blandly, his voice distant as he slipped into the familiar reserve he used as a protective shield. His ears locked in a neutral position, and his eyes took on an emotionless expression - he'd become the warrior he used to be in appearance.

One could find signs of his hiatus from sparring and patrolling in his slightly loosened muscles, his usually tight, fit form almost soft from the sudden change in everything around him. He never did deal well with change..

Messages In This Thread
    whatever; any - by Phynn - 10-29-2016, 03:06 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Real Fire - 11-01-2016, 04:08 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Phynn - 11-01-2016, 04:31 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Real Fire - 11-01-2016, 05:50 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Ashley - 11-02-2016, 08:20 AM
    RE: whatever; any - by Dovev - 11-02-2016, 02:52 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Real Fire - 11-02-2016, 04:29 PM
    RE: whatever; any - by Phynn - 11-03-2016, 06:24 PM