• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please
    The horses may come and go as they please. Marlyn would not stop them. Sylva was a land for the tired, the war torn. This land would be once of peace and a reminder to all of Beqanna of their follies. Amber eyes look over the crowd as the horses spoke amongst themselves. Mar gives Jedi, a stallion from her foalhood, a small but hopeful smile despite his doubt.

Another seemed to lurk along the fringes of the gathering. Anther stallion rich in mahogany and we suited for the terrain. "Hello there." Marlyn calls to the unknown male before taking a few paces closer to Ryuga. "Welcome to Sylva, I'm Marlyn." The young mare smiles with a bit of a tilt to her skull as he awaits his reply, curious and attentive.
    MARLYN

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please - by Marlyn - 11-17-2016, 06:31 PM