• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There was nothing left for me
    Archam

Here lies Archam
    5 Consecutive years Lead Stallion to Cobblestone Creek
    Father to Many
    Lover to few

---
    Finally at peace and reunited with Morigan
    Sorry I wasn't better Anahi

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

violence

She honors him.
    She honors him because he is a first that is not a first: a first kill (in her own body, by her own proverbial hand, no magic, only fury). He is the first and she will always recall the ways his eyes went glazed as death wrapped its skeletal fingers upon his heart and lungs. She will always recall the particular give of his flesh, the way it looked, pierced and ragged, as she torn upon him.
    (There had been no reason for it – they did not know one another. They were ships passing in the night, until one ship fired cannons upon the other.)

It is a dubious, unwanted honor, to be the first in this way – to be honored by a madwoman, by your killer. But it is one she bestows, one that can be glimpsed in her fever-bright eyes, in the way she wears his blood like a badge, a sigil.
    Honor.

She honors him, but their goodbye is unceremonious – she simply walks away when the deed is done, when he has ceased to occupy the corporeal plane. She walks away, his blood on her, already drying in the terrible sun.
    She doesn’t know his name, and he doesn’t – didn’t – know hers.
    Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

I’d stay the hand of god, but war is on your lips