• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Shot In The Dark-[Akkadian]
    Josie
    like the dancer before me

It had been some time since she has walked these lands, she vanished so confused with Akkadian and his 'sister'. They left on a good note, but she needed her time alone; she returned to Beqanna and now she is expecting a foal with Akkadian. She has feelings for Akkadian, feelings that she cannot explain, they are so strong and she has nothing but a desire to be around him. She is not sure if he has the same feelings, but she is happy that she can share the joy of raising a child with him. 

The wind was whistling, almost like it was calling her name, her nares filled with the beautiful sweet scent. The forest was covered with pine trees that remained bright green all year long, and had a strong scent during autumn and spring. She swished her tail lost in thought, she was unsure of his whereabouts, and surely he has found a land to call home now, unlike Josie who was still a straggler. What are the odds of running into him in the Forest? He would have to be lurking, perhaps recruiting members for his lands and she would be more than happy to reside in the same home as him, have a family, if he wanted that.

@[Toli]

OOC: OMG!!!! I saw the HTML for the first time and it is sooo beautiful<33 THANK YOU SO MUCH
    Akkadian
    "Awk-ay-dee-Uhn"

Josie.. He'd looked all through the meadow and the field for her. Ever since they'd gotten so close, so intimate, his mind consistently wandered back to her, thinking of where she might be and what she might be doing. Did she hate him? Did she regret it?

Now he'd finally found her, and he waited for her to turn at his voice. He felt drained and edgy. Nothing seemed to calm the restlessness that twitched in his veins, made his feet dance when he would normally stand so still. His brows were pinched in concern, still doubting whether she would even want to see him.

Are you alright, Josie? It wasn't much, only a simple question. But it was all he had just then. His thoughts would not form anything more, chasing each other around as they were with fears and doubts. He and Josie were not together, not really. And yet he worried whether she would accept him once again in her presence.

ooc: blah. I hope that was ok! <33  And i'm sooooo glad you like your html!!
    Josie
    like the dancer before me

She was alone, and the wind blew, she looked around hoping that her gut instinct would bring her to Akkadian. That he too would stroll through the forest and stumble upon her, the Sun was setting and her body grew cold as the temperature dropped. She paced every now and then, impatiently swaying her tail, beginning to think that she came in hopes of an unlikely outcome. As she filled her mind with doubt his scent filled her nares, her ears pricked forward as she moved towards the scent. Could she be so lucky to run into Akkadian, on this night by chance in the forest? It wasn't long until her name was spoken and his black silhouette was in the distance, a whinny escaped her maw as she moved towards him.

He asked if she was alright, but he was different, he seemed much more distant then he did when they created the foal that rolled in her stomach now. Her body was not as thin as it was once, her stomachs bulged with the life inside and with due time there foal would be in the world. I am well her voice was gentle, she felt the distance between them and only longed to fill the void. She stepped closer pressing her body against his, his warmth filled the chill the ran down her spine. Her body relaxed instantly but she didn't know if he felt the same way. They never announced there partnership to one another, in fact it is common for a stallion to take on multiple partners. This was not something she seeked, it would hurt for her to pull herself away from him but she couldn't live her life sharing her heart with others.

She did not want to move away from his warmth but she forced herself too, I know I vanished for a while, have you found a home in my absence? she asked curious, hopeful that he would want to take her with him as well. 

Uncertainties still lined his face as he watched her, waiting for some hint to her emotions. The mask that so regularly guarded his own expression was not in place today, trying to open up to her, for her. Not really succeeding, as usual.

She closed the distanced, pressing her body into his. His immediate reaction was to step to the side, but he forced it away. Instead, he held still, stiff but still. They'd been far closer than this once before, after all. He'd have to get used to dropping his guard. This place was far gentler than his home, and there was no need to be on alert at all times anymore. It was new and confusing. A work in progress.

Finally, his muscles relaxed. He reached tentatively for her, his velvet just barely touching her face. It was all so new, so different. He was treading uncharted territory and it was terrifying.

She pulled away carefully and spoke. "I know I vanished for a while, have you found a home in my absence?"

Yes, he replied, shifting a little awkwardly. Would she think he presumed too much to seek a home for her while they were apart? He didn't want to be controling, as he'd been accused of more than once in his life. But, well, he had found somewhere.

There is a place. They call it Sylva. We were invited there, if you like it. I've been told its a great place to.. raise a child. He faltered, unsure. How was it that she managed to rob his confidence? He straightened, looking away in mild frustration at this realization.

But his gaze did not stray long, and returned to her shortly after. His face was blank once again, and he watched her a moment. Then with a sweep of his head, he half-bowed to her.

I will take you, if it is your wish.