• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL - OPINIONS WANTED
    Should we start making alliances now that Beqanna is a little more settled? If yes, which lands? If no, why not?

Ea would like to start visiting lands, whether or not we offer an alliance/treaty. If you'd like to sign up to go with her (or one of the other leaders - @[Tiphon], @[Ashley], @[Phaedrus]) just let me know.

I would LOVE to see an increase in activity (and I know that starts with myself!! I'm back from my funk I promise!) and in members. I have a to do list with a few Ea posts that I owe (Ashley, Wallace, Clarisse?) but if you'd like one please let me know!
    Clarrisse might need one?? I don't really know. I'm just waiting on words from Tiny right now.. but your free to respond if you want Smile she's pretty moody at the moment.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Mentalio could use a welcome from Ea.. Sylva maybe? They'd be likely allies.
    Will add you both to my list! Smile And I agree with Sylva, probably Nerine too since Ea and Tiphon had close relationships to the Amazons in the past. I'm thinking maybe talk to Tephra about an alliance and see what they think, maybe just a treaty?
    I thought I was going to closet Wallace for a little bit so I could get some new pmps out but she apparently wont leave ppl alone so.. she'll tag along with Ea (or Tiphon depending if they get along in their thread hah) on visits i think ^.^ And i have no opinion/suggestions on treaty/alliance thing because i am utterly useless. <3
    The Tephra's Council will likely accept - they are the leaders of different previous kingdoms joined to joint-rule one land. (Knows this because of having Tephra ponies) I have some ponies there that might find them right away and bring them to the Council.. They were warrior and warrioress before (brother and sister) so they tend to still patrol.
    still wanting a post from ea, haha. i am still here. i've just noticed a really bad decline in activity across the board.