• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A smoldering fire - any

Love is friendship set on fire ...
    Only when he moves away from her side, Igni realises how close they had been. And that while they were complete strangers. She sidesteps, turning towards him as she doesn’t dare to meet his gaze in her flustered state. ”I’m sorry” she murmurs softly, eyes directed on his shoulder so she doesn’t have to meet his eyes. She hadn’t meant to become this cosy with a stranger, but honestly, she needed the comfort he offered. Yet the blue roan girl doesn’t get the chance to introduce herself, as he offers her a bit of his wisdom.

He tells her that he does not know the answer, that he cannot solve the puzzle that kept her mind busy. However, he does offer her advice. He tells her to stay away for a while, so that she wouldn’t be influenced by those that might want to steer her in a said direction. She nods, shortly meeting his gaze for a second before she let her eyes travel across the trees that surround them. ”That’s why I’m here.. Why I didn’t go home” she tells him honestly. What she doesn’t say was that she is afraid to go home. Afraid to confront Gunsynd. But at the same time, she isn’t sure if she wants to see Lior either.

”Do.. Do you want to stay with me?” Her voice is soft, hesitant, and Igni definitely does not dare to look in his direction. She’s afraid he will say no, that he will leave her, even though he soothed her like they were close relatives just moments ago. ”I- I don’t like it to be alone…”
    ... and fire is the burning passion within.

Messages In This Thread
    A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 10-26-2016, 04:25 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 10-31-2016, 11:02 PM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 11-01-2016, 09:11 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 11-02-2016, 08:18 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 11-03-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 11-13-2016, 03:02 PM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 11-14-2016, 08:01 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 11-20-2016, 11:42 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 11-25-2016, 08:13 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 12-10-2016, 07:39 PM