• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A smoldering fire - any

Love is friendship set on fire ...
    She was tired, oh so tired. Not physically per say – although she would’ve to admit that she hadn’t had a good rest in quite a while now – but more mentally. Simply too much had happened for her young mind to wrap around, to understand. Right now choosing to not understand was the easy choice Igni was so close to make. To just hide her head underground and play dumb. But she also knew that Lior wouldn’t tell her all that just for fun. So it was impossible for the blue roan girl to just forget about it.

With just that simple sentence she had voiced out all her troubles to this stranger. She was lost, broken, utterly confused. Perhaps she was nuts talking her heart out to someone she didn’t know, but Igni simply couldn’t help herself. She needed this. She needed him. Even if he only pretended to be genuinely interested, for now she would just pretend he was. He doesn’t speak, neither looks away, and for a moment she’s afraid he’ll turn his back on her. Igni couldn’t blame him for that, she brought more trouble than she was worth.

Then he moves closer. With slight interested and hope her ears twist forward as her head perks up. For a moment she just stands still, awaiting his movements, but just before he retreats, Igni offers her nose to him. She almost shyly breaths in his scent, even flustered to a point as this was a whole new experience to her. Never before had anybody ever been so… so thoughtful over her. The weight drops from her shoulders and she slouches down at this side before even realising it.

She closes the last bit of distance between them, her muzzle resting on his shoulder, without actually getting herself to properly groom him back. ”I.. I don’t know where to start.. I’m so so confused..” she mumbles, her warm breath hitting his skin. Unable to continue, simply not knowing how to, she pauses for a while. ”One says this, the other says that.. W-who to believe..? I-I want to believe him, I always did, but that will be blasphemy, so how can I believe him?” She’s asking questions, question to which he probably didn’t know the answers either. But she had to share them, had to get it out of her head, and maybe, just maybe, he would be all knowing and able to answer her questions. There were more than one miracle in the world.
    ... and fire is the burning passion within.

Messages In This Thread
    A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 10-26-2016, 04:25 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 10-31-2016, 11:02 PM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 11-01-2016, 09:11 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 11-02-2016, 08:18 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 11-03-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 11-13-2016, 03:02 PM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 11-14-2016, 08:01 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 11-20-2016, 11:42 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Igni - 11-25-2016, 08:13 AM
    RE: A smoldering fire - any - by Ciel d'Argent - 12-10-2016, 07:39 PM