• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Homecoming [the family]

now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?
    Her heart was growing, as was her stomach. As her middle became fuller and rounder, she became more aware of her how much. The kicking was in earnest now and Reagan’s love of her son Jason…or Iasan, as she would call him—her secret buried deep within her, smiling slyly at the wonderful twist of fate—was growing as fast as she was. Jinju was her daughter in earnest now, and their life was growing more full by the week, it seemed.

Her wolf-mate,  it seemed, had brought back a new face to join their small band. Slowly, almost assuredly, her family would outgrow the forest and they would require a home of their own. Their leaders were nowhere to be seen, and Reagan and Ruan had taken life for themselves. And yet, as together as they were, they were not in charge of their own destinies. Soon, however… this would change.

Reagan was sure of it.

As Ruan stepped out from the trees and presented a small navy blue filly to her, she smiled and approached him. Coming from the side however, her inky black lady—her ever growing wonder—Jinju stepped forward, her fire fairies dancing alongside her. Very soon, the winter would be upon them again and she would have her fire scarf back, if she wished it. Even sooner, Reagan hoped to teach her all about her abilities with fire. Approaching her daughter—who was by now almost as big as she was—she smiles and nuzzles her. “Hello my dear, I see you have your companions with you. First the fairy, and now this new girl. Love her as you do me, my darling. There is more power in a burning heart than there is in one whose fire has gone out. Remember that.”. She brings Jinju to her side, and then looks up at Ruan again, her emotions in her eyes.

Hearing her heart beating in his chest, and the echoing of her own in her ears, she smiled again, knowing eyes whispering her love for him before turning to the girl with him. “Hello Heda. My name is Reagan.”

Messages In This Thread
    Homecoming [the family] - by Ruan - 10-25-2016, 06:35 PM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Jinju - 10-29-2016, 07:45 AM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Reagan - 10-29-2016, 09:33 AM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Heda - 11-03-2016, 08:16 PM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Ruan - 11-07-2016, 04:11 PM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Jinju - 11-10-2016, 08:36 AM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Reagan - 11-15-2016, 09:22 AM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by Heda - 11-16-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: Homecoming [the family] - by ~Sapphire~ - 11-17-2016, 03:56 AM