• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  With hope and light - Any
    So, here she was, again. The field was a plae she was often abandoned to. First, it was the Chamber. Then, it was the herd she had been claimed into. Next, it was a stallion who only bred with her then left. After that, she had died, serving her foals. SHe had only managed to save one, staying alive just long enouh to name him. "Now @[Willoway Free Spirit] has abandoned me, too." she murmured to herself.

She appeared to be one of the only horses here in the fields. Though the chances were slim, perhaps she could join one of the herds. She remembered back to when she was with Willow, telling him of her dreaded secret, not willing to tell Keifer the news. Her head swiveled to look over her shoulder, and stared longingly at the sunset. she sighed again. "Perhaps I'll never be whole again." she saidunder her breath. she stood there, thinking and staring. Waiting for somebody to come save her poor, beaten soul.

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

Sylva needed all of the help she could muster. First the Falls and it's residents were left displaced and confused but all of them pulled together behind Krieos to carve out their own bit of land in the new Beqanna. The residents had come together to make Sylva and bask in her loving embrace but now things had changed. The forest seemed barren with the loss of their king and Ygritte knew what she must do.

The salmon and bay woman moves easily over the field with a practiced ease. She knew the beaten paths, the turns and hills. It was comforting and familiar in it's own odd sense as she recalls how she had recruited in the months that lead up to when she sat the throne. A smile absently crosses her lips when she thinks of her spotted king and how he had first laid eyes on her.

Up ahead is a dark woman with brilliant eyes. She is alone and quite forlorn looking. This disturbs the coral brushed mare and she must approach. "Hello." The tones are softly extended. "I'm Ygritte, what's your name?" The woman falls quiet with pricked lobes and bright eyes as she awaits the reply of the other mare.

Ygritte.
    She smiled as she thought of her foals, two of them waiting on the other side of eternity. The one that was here, she hadn't seen. Her orbs are what pull her from her memory. Well, more like something they catch. The coral tipped bay offers a friendly greeting. "Nice to meet you Ygritte. I'm Ethaethe, but you can call me Thae." She tilts her head, her two pieces of sky studying the mare.

The woman before the dark smelled of flowers, faintly of woods, resulting in a sweet, musky smell. This fragrance was slightly familiar to the nightly one. "Where to you hail from? Why are you here?" she asks, her curiosity instantly sparked. Her ears shot up, soaking in every word the new femme was going to say next.
    forever in their lovers embrace

They emerged for Tephra and now it was time to serve their homeland. Sahm and Newton took the familiar yet different stroll to the field. Newton had never been a fan of the recruitment process. He was more of a homebody. Sahm enjoyed meeting new horses and finding new friends. He had buried that desire for a long time while Newton and him rested, but now he was fully ready to socialize once more. Newton never allowed Sahm to leave his sight now that they had found each other. So as expected Newton followed his lover into the mist of the field.

The green laden land was more barren then Sahm had remembered it to be. Either horses had already found a homeland or they had fled to a place other then Beqanna. Perhaps the constant wavering of the faeries desires had grown tiresome to some. Two mares within the tinned crowd caught Sahm’s attention. He gently pressed his nose to Newton’s cheek before approaching the mares. ”Hello” He said with a nod of his head. ”I am Sahm and this is Newton.” He motioned toward Newton who settled beside him. ”We are residents of Tephra”

Ethaethe smiled kindly to the new comers. "I'm Ethaethe." her blue eyes reflected the sadness she felt over her two lost foals. "Tephra, you say? Do tell me more." her curiosity spiked. She had never heard of this kingdom. So much had changed while she was. ahem. Gone, per say? She shook her head, trying to clear out all the cobwebs that seemingly formed while he was absent. "Absent from the body is one with the soul, right?" she murmured to herself. She looked dead at @[Sahm]. "What is your kingdoms alignment." she asked bluntly. She wanted to hurry up and get to somewhere.

"@[Ygritte], I'd love to be your friend. Do tell more."

(ooc: Sorries about the wait. Internet was being stupid.)