• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next you
    Keifer gulped as she realized what she had said. She slowly backed away, eyeing him. "I'm sorry. Normally, I-I don't act this way. I have no idea what got into me."" She truly had no idea. She had been a soilder, sure. But she had also been kind and gentle. She looked over her shoulder, keeping an eye on him.

"Dearie, what is your name? I don't believe you told me." she told the now soaked foal. She returned her attention to the stud, "I don't seem to remember you telling me yours, either." she glared at him. Then she shruged.
    "May as well introduce myself, I'm Keifer. My brother was Chezter."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You'll never know the psychopath sitting next you - by Keifer - 10-25-2016, 02:27 PM