• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next you
    Keifer whipped her head around when she hearg the poor child yelp. "The child hasn't done anything wrong. all she wants is a small part of dryer land. Can't you at least shelter her that much?" her words were apparently drowned out by the thundering rain, pelting down on the damsel. She felt compassion to the youngster, never truly knowing her own mother and being whisked away to here.
    When the foal came th the painted steel minx, she looked down nurturingly at the young child. Keifer was shocked at how young she appeared, her orange mane telling her age. The youth on her face, the featheryness of her tail.
    When the girl tried to look bigger and was staring at the stallion, all war torn and scarred, it took all Keifer had not to let out a laugh of amusement. She smiled, a small chuckle left her throat. "I didn't mean to intrude. I was simply curious." her attention turned to the little one, "Darling, what is your name?" she said sweetly. Her voice sounded like a Robin's trill, and as sweet as honeysuckle. She never thought so, but if what others thought were true..maybe getting this one to warm up, become friends, wouldn't be so hard after all.

(ooc: Wow, I didn't know I could write so long! Tongue)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You'll never know the psychopath sitting next you - by Keifer - 10-12-2016, 02:58 PM