• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { OPEN TEAM }
    MORTAL
    when its all the same
    you can ask for it by name
    He baits them like an expert fisherman and Mortal simply watches them catch the hook. It wasn't beginnings or ends that caused discord for Mortal, it was times like these, the in betweens that left him unstill. There were too many possibilities, too many unknowns in the middle parts of things. Thankfully his brother draws the attention to himself, leaving little room for others to focus too heavily on Mortal’s differences. It was just fine with him, welcome even because it was really the last thing he wanted in this particular group and most groups, those awkward stares. Somehow he managed to be silent, observing the gathered crowd as the speech commenced. Their reactions or questions played on their faces and he took quiet note of each one, weighing the character in his mind’s eye as he did so.

The boy breaks the invisibility he is going for, pressing his tiny nose to the jet black feathers that cloak his back. He does not wince or jerk away, or offer any indication that he is perturbed by the gesture, simply looking at the small child. He will however offer the boy and answer but it is perhaps not the one he wants, “I suppose it can be, in the right place or time. Wings aren’t toys though little Pitch, they are a tool.”

The black stallion is entirely matter of fact with this reply, taking a serious look in his vibrant green eyes. The time for play was gone, ending right around the time his childhood ceased. Mortal was a man now and while flying was considerably enjoyable it was not something he did often for the simple pleasure of it. Flying was becoming something more oft than not used for scouting, taking to the air and getting a lay of the land, for building knowledge on his surroundings. It does not surprise him when Hellbane asks after his particular expertise, and he misses not the pointed play of ‘specialty’. Oh, he could smile at that, always looking out for him and his best interests.

“Of course, I would be glad to help. For you and certainly for the group,” he took to eyeing them all, waiting for some form of objection.
    killdare x dacia
    html by call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Devil and God are raging inside me { OPEN TEAM } - by Mortal - 10-05-2016, 06:17 PM