• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will face god and walk backward into hell; team formation

You were automatic, as hollow as the 'o' in God.

The forest remains, yes. A picture of bleak, naked trees against a dreary grey backdrop. I continue my path, passing each sentinel of the forest and blinking against the overcast glare of the skies. Everything was new, unfamiliar, wild and I was like a pilgrim on maiden voyage, each intake of breath bringing me closer to acquaintance. What had we done? Where had the world gone to?

This replacement was almost unsteadying in a sense, though I was curious I was wary, uncertain as to what to expect around each curve of game trail. As a progress the trees clear, now only dotting the terrain here and there instead of providing a blanket of cover. I am exposed, unguarded now more than ever and my eyes stay ever watchful- each one shining like a copper penny against the contrast of my dappled skin. The grass is same as ever, brushing against my stomach as I chart my way into the Meadow, daring not to stop for nourishment- not yet.

It’s when I see him that I stop, claim a statue like stance as he speaks, dark and glorious and dangerous if anything ever was. As he speaks I know him more, know of him at least, this is the one the twins speak of, the Dark God that roped them from the skies. Though they hold their own hostilities with this creature I can not help but know for certain he holds a safety net for me, that if I were to cast my lot with him I would have better chances at survival. He and I are so different though, cut from opposing ends of the spectrum and I would do well to know and keep my place. Yet underneath it all growls the darkness in my own right, the one I supress with dedication because I am not Him- I am not Khaos.

He asks for others, ones who will join him, ones who want more and though perhaps now I am not ambitious I am open to possibilities. I shake my head momentarily, sending my bleached tresses over my nose and across my jaw. It’s a nod at the words that I can not hear, a yes to the ones I can decipher from his blackened lips. I will come to know what true darkness is, I will join the devil even if I must. I will persevere even as the world cries greed and demands apologies.

{TIOGA}

khaos x wichita

html by Kyra

Tioga will be giving points to this cause
    [Image: Tioga.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I will face god and walk backward into hell; team formation - by Tioga - 09-08-2016, 05:39 PM