• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i need a hero... [Ruan]

now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?
    Hearing him, she stopped and turned her body towards him, leaning into his shoulder for comfort, for support—for the sheer sake of snuggling against him as a filly does with its mother. There was a beautifully quiet where the world held its breath, as if waiting for these two to make up their minds to actually acknowledge the other in the way that they already did in the very waking of their souls. Reagan’s heart was beating against her chest and her thoughts were quiet for the first time in an age. She had figured out inside of herself that she loved this man, and wanted a chance to make a life with him here in the conifers. All she needed to do was to tell him.

She looked around for her little fire lady—Jinju, who was off with Alivia and Arete enjoying the bountiful space that the forest had to offer, even if she was a little cold—and took advantage of the alone time, and the way the icicles clung to the branches like a beautifully decorated church. Only the trees were watching them, and only the snow was a witness to this exchange of minds and hearts. Reagan reached up, and nipped her lover’s ear, whispering just his name Ruan before a pail green myst took them both.

Replacing hooves with paws, their teeth for fangs, Reagan’s magic elongated both of their bodies into sleek predatory animals that were at home in the snow. Reagan’s fur grew out into a beautiful arctic white, and her eyes turned black, as she turned and examined her plush tail and her long, seductive body. Ruan’s purple spots were, for now, traded into a bluish-grey pelt, grown out with claws that could rend a man in twain if he so desired. Their sense of smell became heightened, as did their eyes, and as the sun set there in the Taiga, The she-wolf begged her mate to follow her into the thickets; for a night of Hunting. She had known, seen into his mind’s eye his love of the wolf. And, now for the time being, they were a mated pair, sharing in each other’s scents, becoming one with themselves and the world.

What the night would hold was only Reagan’s guess. She just wished to make him happy.

Messages In This Thread
    i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Reagan - 09-08-2016, 02:58 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Ruan - 09-09-2016, 08:19 AM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Reagan - 09-09-2016, 03:45 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Ruan - 09-11-2016, 01:12 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Reagan - 09-25-2016, 04:50 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Ruan - 09-30-2016, 11:12 PM