• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will raise Heaven; Felinae, Family
    If I Cannot Move Heaven

All is vanquished and renewed.

Ashen grey wings stir at his sides, as he tries helplessly to fold the unfamiliar appendages, he had pleaded and he had received. This temporary ability would make up the loss of his avian flight, swiftness and speed were prominently missed. As he continuously found himself trying to shift but, his bird of prey instincts an his ability to shift were swallowed by the light, to be held captive in the mountain till he showed his worth.

A sense of worry formed in his mind as he pondered, temporary limbs outstretched in a means of distress as Felinae came to mind. He hadn't seen the cobalt blue mare since his ascension to throne, her presence had been scarce ever since.  He longed to fly with her, since she was one of the few that have ever been able to keep up with him in his falcon form. But, now that his ability was gone things would be different he no longer was as agile as he was before. 

His muscles grow tense as his indigo optics scan the the meadow for his lover, or even the rare chance of one of his children still lingering about. But there is no sign of either. His body trembled with a tremor of worry as he allowed his husky vocals to enter the atmosphere, "Felinae." Thats all he could manage, and he hoped it was enough.

I Will Raise Hell

This is the definition of literal shit :|
    @[Felinae] @[Besra] @[Vlinder] @[Gyps]

I'm so excited, delighted. I won't deny it nor fight it.

She too had been gifted with a pair of wings. The white is striking against her blue coat, but she cannot say that she dislikes them. She’s still able to fly, to soar in the skies and enjoy the view underneath her. But the lands are different. Her home is gone, just as her previous homes, but her birthplace still existed, and that was exactly where she was now.

Ever since Felinae had left the mountain, and thus been stripped of her ability to shift into a tiny bluebird, she had been searching for her family members. Zeik had been the first thing on her mind, as he had been around her for so long. She couldn’t picture her life without him. Even if they didn’t spend that much time together, she was always near, lingering around him somewhere. She just wasn’t much for politics. But the more time passed, the more the cobalt blue roan mare had gotten worried for both her daughters and granddaughter. They should’ve passed the meadow by now.

He calls her. He calls for her, and she comes. How could she not?

”Zeik!” she calls out, a wide, but obviously relieved smile tugging at the corners of her lips. It was impossible to tell how much she has missed him, how worried she had been and how good it felt to see him again. And in good health. ”Zeik” she repeats, voice slightly shaking as she reaches out towards him. She’s somewhat hesitant, not sure if he’s hurt or not, or if he wants her too. She wants it, she needs it, but she needs him to want her too.

”Please, please tell me that you’ve heard of the children. Anyting?” Her motherly heart just needs to hear that both their girls are doing fine. Same for their granddaughter.

felinae

OOC: So.. words are awkward.. Has been too long since I've written, Feli.. Sad
    [Image: felinae_zpsxzrcory8.gif]
    Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
    She cannot say she has been well, but her current condition didn’t have anything to do with the change. Honestly, the change had saved her, but at the same time she didn’t have anything to live for.

They had broken her, they finally succeeded at what they had been working on for so long already. First it had been Ellyse, who had always looked down on her because of her failure wings. Never had Vlinder been able to use them, they had always given out on her. Tarnished had come next, snatching her away from the field when her curiosity had driven her to the place, hoping to find someone who would want to go home to the Gates with her. It had been hell, the scars on her body told the story of her life in his herd. Just as her swollen barrel.

Vlinder was heavy with child. Not Tarnished’s, but Carnage’s. He had given all of them to the dark god, to play around with and have fun with, and this was the result. Maybe a few scars and brands here and there, but honestly, the black roan mare couldn’t really say which mark belonged to which stallion. But then Tarnished had died, but before the news delivered to the herd, another had come to take his place.

Now, now she’s back at the meadow. Over the winter her belly had grown, making her all fat and swollen. Nobody would miss the fact that she was pregnant, it simply was impossible. Even though it was a good things he was free now, free from all of them, but she felt dull, lifeless. Another good thing was that she had been freed of her defaulted wings. The blue heron wings no longer sprouted from her shoulders, no longer was she remembered of her horrible wings. Instead she supported a horn, growing from her forehead, elegant and without any defaults.

Oh, she doesn’t miss how her parents call for each other. It wasn’t like they had really called for her, or her sister, Besra, and niece, Gyps, but they would welcome her, right? But even if they didn’t, Vlinder couldn’t say it mattered to her, nobody would want her anyway. So with calm steps she approaches them, taking their perfectly working wings in with a small pang in her chest, but the look upon her face stays dull. ”Mom, dad” she greets them, not even bothering to offer them a small smile, the attempt would be unfruitful either way.
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae

OOC: Sorry for the wait. I don't plan on posting Gyps, two ponies in one thread are enough already Tongue