• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm falling to pieces [Eight]
    Is your anger rightful? Is anyone’s? Should the horses be Beqanna be forced to reckon with the rage of the fairy? Had they not been fairing well on their own? What had they done to wrongly shape the course of her history? Eight bobbed his head and let a out a laughing grunt of his own. “Can’t say I’ve ever been quite so normal before. Strange, very strange.”
    Strange, yes - but unwelcome? Who could say. The magicians of Beqanna had always been sought out - but only in times of need. When war riddled the land, when others needed mending, when women wanted to have pretty foals. It was always the magicians they beseeched to. Now? Now everyone was the same. Now, there were no knocks on Eight’s door for favors in exchange for branding, for children he would never meet, for battles that he cared little of the outcome.

Eight nodded as you riddled off your short epitaph. It was a knack of magicians to put short work to their history - why stretch out the details, the eons you have lived, when only now matters? “A blessing in disguise, then?” He questioned of the loss of magic - the very thing which gave you life again, had also deemed you powerless. A rebirth, but of an unfortunate event. “ And now what will you do, Ashley - once king of the Dale, once frozen in time - where in the world will you go next?”

Messages In This Thread
    I'm falling to pieces [Eight] - by Ashley - 09-07-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: I'm falling to pieces [Eight] - by Eight - 09-08-2016, 09:10 AM
    RE: I'm falling to pieces [Eight] - by Ashley - 09-08-2016, 11:21 AM
    RE: I'm falling to pieces [Eight] - by Eight - 09-08-2016, 11:49 AM
    RE: I'm falling to pieces [Eight] - by Ashley - 09-08-2016, 03:39 PM
    RE: I'm falling to pieces [Eight] - by Eight - 09-08-2016, 06:07 PM
    RE: I'm falling to pieces [Eight] - by Ashley - 09-09-2016, 02:58 PM