• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's been a long time coming; pollock
    " I'll never lose sight , "
    My, my. It has been quite a long time since he's heard that voice slipping through the trees. Years really. It makes his heart race slightly and his muscles tense in slight excitement. The last time Demian had seen the Krampus was when he had conspired with him in the shadows of this very forest in a move against the deserts during the magician's war. Bloodshed, anger, and surprise had been both stallion's goals and oh, how successful they had been.

"Pollock," his voice rasps quietly through the still evening air. "Looks like it's chaos that always leads us to finding one another." He steps out of the shadows slowly, revealing his now wingless, jaguar spotted form. He also nolonger bares the mark of the flame that Pollock had so eagerly watched be born within him and deep down the once king feels cold, yet he forces himself to ignore it.

"How are you feeling about the changes?" He steps up next to the other, careful not to slip on any stones laying precariously on top of the forest floor. He had only heard rumors of how the rest of Beqanna had lost the gifts bestowed on them by the Goddess herself and so he chooses to act as though that were the case with the one in front of him as it was only common sense. For to act as though he was unaffected to would be more foolish than to assume he was.

For a while he stands next to him silence before turning to look (well, at least act like he was doing so) at the other. "Have any ideas on what we should do about this? I've hard many are gathering groups to head into... the... mists?" While he couldn't see it for himself, the stallion had heard the others talking about the mists that surrounded the newly formed neutral lands and he had been curious ever since to what lay beyond them and he was hoping Pollock was just as curious as himself.

DEMIAN ( carnage x adalind )

HTML ORGINALLY CREATED BY CHAZ OF AMOR, PERMISSION GRANTED TO USE & EDIT TO TAZ;
    IF ANY ISSUES PLEASE CONTACT TAZ FOR ORIGINAL CREATORS OOC CONTACTS.

@[Pollock] You know the deal-y-o. i'm awful at starters ;D but I'VE FINALLY POSTED TO POLLOCK LIKE I PROMISED. WOOOOO.