• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I thought you said forever over and over...[Krys/Offy; any]
    Gunsynd’s words did not fall on deaf ears, but Ashley found that he was too preoccupied with his thoughts to answer the black right away. His thoughts settled instead on his past, wondering how much time had passed and how relevant he really would be to the dawning of this new—and entirely unexpected—age. The former King, and the pseudo heir of Covet and Craft, had had his own battle with madness and had found himself falling down due to his own pride. Back when Moselle had been there… always lingering, reminding him of his sins and he reminding her of her passions—the exact reason why she had ended up becoming dispatched well before her time. Those times stung the back of his eyes and he visibly lurched, remembering Ryatah and Charlemagne, their fight, and the eventual casting of his body into limestone.

Such things that occur when the use of magic is unlimited to achieve one’s goals—or the goals of many. Ashley swished his ginger ginger-tinged tail, and took a step back, his muscles flexing with the hard memories as the images flashed across his eyes, blinding him for a moment to anything else before him. Though, he had enough wisdom about him to still be aware of his surroundings, and return to his conversation before Gunsynd would consider the silence to be rude.

“I was once King of the Forbidden Dale. Many years ago. Back when your Valley was ruled by Dog Tag. He was a great friend of mine. As to my entombment, as you put it… It was my daughter, Charlemagne, who did the deed. I hold no alliances to my family now.”

ashley
    how many times can I break ‘til I shatter?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I thought you said forever over and over...[Krys/Offy; any] - by Ashley - 09-06-2016, 04:55 AM