• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    a strange sort of bewitched - herd
    Sirana shook her head in response to the stallion's question, "No, I'm fine. I'm worried for my family though. They lived in a different kingdom before all this... I'm scared that something happened to them..."

The filly kept turning her head, hoping that someone else she recognized would appear. Despite the growing number of horses, none of them resembled her dam or siblings. This only served to increase her worry. She could only hope that her family was okay, but she desperately wished for the chance to go out and look for them.

She doubted Njenyi would allow that though. Knowing the stallion's mind, he'd want to keep both Sirana and Zaravich within eyesight while they were in this new land. He no doubt didn't want to lose them after recently taking them away from Phaedrus. He'd feel the same about the other mares too, if they were here.

Then, Sirana had an idea. She would ask anyways, just to see what the stallion's reaction would be, because if he approved the plan, she would use that chance to go look for her dam and siblings. She looked at Njenyi, "Should we split up? Go look around and see if we can find the other herd mares?"

Messages In This Thread
    a strange sort of bewitched - herd - by Njenyi - 09-02-2016, 12:18 PM
    RE: a strange sort of bewitched - herd - by Sirana - 09-02-2016, 01:03 PM