• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

somebody that i used to know
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    It’s been so long since she last saw Phaedrus. The blue and black stallion has been busy as of late, so it hasn’t bothered her, but she has been missing his presence in the herd. Partially, she must confess, because of Steris.

Their daughter has grown into a beautiful young mare, almost three years of age, but … god the curst girl is so scared of everything. Vakarian has tried so, so hard to get her out of the herd, to interact with even her half siblings in the herd … and nothing has worked. The damn girl refuses to interact with anyone besides herself and Wolfish, and Vakarian is getting SO tired of it.

She and Steris are grazing quietly away from the herd when the sound of Phaedrus’ voice catches her attention. “Phaedrus!” She nudges at her daughter, and the two of them rush back to where the rest of the herd is grazing (though Steris hangs back reluctantly).

They arrive just in time to hear Phaedrus offer the herd to a strange spotted stallion. “What?!” She can feel Steris squash herself up against her side. “Do we even get any say in this Phaedrus?” But, even though she complains, she can already feel that it’s probably for the best. He’s been busy for so long, so absent from their lives. And Steris … well, maybe she could benefit from a little forced change.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter

Messages In This Thread
    somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 01:53 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Phaedrus - 08-31-2016, 02:45 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 08-31-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 08-31-2016, 04:08 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Vakarian - 08-31-2016, 06:39 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Clarisse - 08-31-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 09-01-2016, 12:23 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 09-01-2016, 04:39 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 09-01-2016, 08:22 AM