• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

May We Meet Again; Tiana

He isn't a saint nor is he scoundrel. He's just never found himself that special someone, now maybe it's just autumn and hormones thats got him thinking. Maybe he could find, her. Settle down and have a few kids.. Now he's just talking crazy and he can't help himself as a chuckle grows in his throat. He's nomadic creature there isn't somewhere or someone that can hold him down keep him grounded for that matter quite literally in fact. 

He spent most of his time with his head up in the clouds the wind toiling at the tufts of his lobes, and licking at his cheeks. He didn't really mind company he just came across so few fluttering about in the sky, and taking the time and energy to sit still uplifted in the air while trying to make conversation. He wasn't quite good at multitasking after all. So here he was, aloft all alone while thinking of his future lover, like a hopeless fool.

A hopeless fool that wasn't quite concentrating on where the ground was, and how fast he was plummeting until he hit the lush green ground with a thud. It wasn't quite graceful nor charming and it created quite a scene. Feathered hooves were dug into the earth creating scuff marks in the free vegetation beneath his hooves, his navy blue curled mane covered his eye sight shielding him from the looks and stares of other equine around him. His feather were ruffled as if he were in shock, which he was because he wasn't quite aware what was happening until well he hit the ground and, hard.

He barely even noticed he had landed almost on an ebony and purple maned lass (Tiana), raising his head and folding his sprawled out wings, he allowed a sheepish grin pull at the corners of his mouth. "My apologies for well-um sort of landing on yeah." His vocals are rough and deep, dipped in a tone of sweetness. Golden flecked eyes meet her gaze, "Let me introduce myself, I'm Koen. Care to share a name?" He questioned with ebony whiskered lips.

May We Meet Again

Koen

@[Tiana]
    Reworded my clary one since I'm extremely uncreative and I'm probably not going to get a response XD
    Tiana

The black and purple mare was sunbathing in the remaining autumn sunlight, casually grazing on the delicate lush grass. It wasn't long until her relaxation was disturbed, she looked up and her eyes grew wide as the new shade was in fact a horse coming in for a crash landing. She shifted her body to the right in an attempt to avoid a clash. She gave a snort as the stallion landed, barely missing her; she backed up to create space between the two.

When she found space between them, her anger faded from her body as this was not a yearling as she expected, this was a full blown stallion. He quickly offered an apology, she might as well as accept it, Yea yea she gently rolled her eyes still annoyed of almost being squashed. It was barely a year since she returned to Beqanna, but this time she was alone, her mother was not here with her. As she scanned over the stallion his pelt was navy blue in color, something she could admire due to her having a purple mane and tail. He had a strong build and did not carry the scent of a kingdom, this was surely odd to Tiana.

He introduced himself as Koen and asked for her name, she was distracted by her own thoughts but was able to catch the end of his sentence, Koen she thought to herself repeating his name in her head a few times. My name is Tiana she dipped her head in greeting to him Is this the first time you have flown? she teased the large stallion and a small smile tugged at her lips. She grew curious to how old the stallion was, it was not normal to see a mature equine without a herd or belonging to a kingdom, she had questions but she decided not to bombard him with them.

Got A Feeling That I'm Going Under--But I Know That I'll Make It Out Alive

@[Koen]

OOC: Sorry this took so long!