• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  alone, lonely, searching for a herd or horse to be with
    Ryde let out a shuddering breath of pure loneliness. He needed a companion and desperately. He shook his mane and let out a long cry.
    She looked around for the noise and saw Ryde,but he looked lonely.She trotted up to him hoping he wouldn't be scared of her.She didn't like this other stallion.She made sure she was a couple of steps away from him,but close enough so that she could hear him.
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    He has follows her, the way he would any wayward mare. Njenyi keeps his distance, but is only a short dash away from the pair of horses. He does not know the stallion, but is hesitant to trait him, especially since the golden mare is pregnant with his foal and belongs to him.
    Her ears went back.She didn't want him to think that she was cheating.
    Custard trotted near the stallions and her sister."What are you doing sister?You don't need Ryde you just want him.You are pregnant with another stallion,who is standing behind you.Leave this stallion for me."She stepped in front of her sister and looked at Ryde."Sorry about my sister,could I help you.I don't have a stallion so..."She was falling in love,and she was nervous.
    He glances up at the other mare, noting the similarities between her and Pot of Cream. Sisters, he assumes, and takes a step forward. He is ready to claim her as well, to make a matched set of mares who will birth foals that are both cousins as well as siblings.

Custard moves away quickly though, heading toward the unknown stallion. Njenyi considers following her, considers driving her back to Gemstone Ridge along with Cream. But Cream is more important for the moment; she is the one carrying his foal after all. Perhaps next season he'll track down Pot of Custard and steal her away.
    "What you playing at?"she snorted and walked off in a tantrum,back to the herdland.She just wanted to see how he was.
    Ryde looked anxious, whipping his head around and switching his tail. He spotted Pot of Cream and the other one, and looked at them with wide eyes once he also found the other stallion. He narrowed his eyes and pinned his ears. Meanwhile, he scanned Pot of Cream and his eyes fell on her stomach. He instantly knew that she had betrayed him. "Why?" He asked quietly in a low voice, pawing at the ground.