• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is wonderful....not
    where is everyone? AngelWings thought as she walked. The last time she had seen them was when Knight walked off to go make sure everything was alright for them, Brave had gone the other way and her and Raging had been watching the Calming and Dream. Now even Raging was gone and she had no clue where Dream was. "Hello?" she called. 

Angel had gotten her name because the white in her coat looked like wings but when she was born, she was crying so her mom called her Even Angels Cry and as time went by it was cut short to Angel or AngelWings. Looking around her, she sighed and let out a nicker, trying to find everyone but it wasn't working. 

Sighing hard, she soon plopped down among the grass and lowered her head. She was exhausted from the days of traveling and the stress of not knowing where he family was. She had led them through so many lands and from so many herds that didn't work out for them. She had lost a foal which had been hard for her but she had sighed and led on.

The bay and purple stallion made his way to the field, he hasn't seen his father for about a year and his dreadful twin was slacking on his duties as the lead stalllion of the herd. Andras was to busy with his new found 'love' and has done nothing for the herd, Francois had to step in and take over the alpha position (not that he minded). Everything has fallen into place perfectly, Francois got the lead stallion position he has been after since he was a colt.

He pushed the thoughts from his head and snapped back to reality, he scanned the rather quiet field for a new prospect for the herd. Everyone was busy spawning and this was the perfect time to snatch up a mare for his herd. As he scanned the area his eyes fell on a spotted palamino mare and a smirk grew on his face. Well hello there he spoke as he approached, his voice was playful. He stepped closer to the mare, perhaps closer than he should have, My name is Francois, and what can I call you? his head was raised high and he stood as a proud stallion.

Francois
    A Clever Person Solves A Problem, A Wise Person Avoids It
    Angel turned to the voice, he had startled her out of her thoughts. "I go by many names, Angel, AngelWings or Even Angels Cry. So take your pick." she said. "It is nice to meet you Francois." She took in everything about him, from his coloring to how he stood. He seemed to be a stallion proud of himself. 

She sighed mentally since she hadn't been around a stallion other than her brothers for so long and the stallion before the last had been rough with her. Angel didn't know how to act anymore and she wasn't one to show off to anyone or be rude. "What can I do for you?" she asked him with a soft smile but soon looked away, searching for any sign of her son or family. Dang it, where could they be? I hope they are alright. she thought to herself. 

Turning back to the stallion, she was starting to give up hope on finding her family. Sighing, she raised her head a little higher, giving off the air of her former position to her very first herd, the herd she owned with NightSky, her long lost love and the father to Dream.

She gave him a few names to choose from, which was odd, but he figured Angel would be the easiest to go by. She gave a sigh and did not seem to pleased about Francois' presence, this was certainly annoying because in all reality who didn't want to be around Francois?

what can I do for you she spoke and he cocked his eye at her, a few responses came to his mind but perhaps they weren't appropriate to speak of at the moment. Just as he thought she was to shy to bother with she lifted her head up, showing off her own pride and strength. That was something he could appreciated Well Angel, I am just here to make sure you are okay a grin grew on his face I am the lead stallion of a herd and would love to bring you back he wasted no time sharing his desires. She was pretty enough, and she would certainly make some pretty foals. She seemed to be drowning in her own thoughts, but perhaps this moment of weakness was the perfect time to bring her back to his herd.

Francois
    A Clever Person Solves A Problem, A Wise Person Avoids It
    Angel nodded. "That would be nice." she said with a smile. "My Family must have found places for themselves and will do fine without me." she added as an after thought to herself more than anything. Smiling even more, she laughed. "You will be gaining a former lead mare just so you know." 

Angel couldn't help but laugh mentally, she hated how the former part of the sentence tasted but it was true. She would use it without a problem, be a silent mare whom was just part of a herd....Or she would try to anyways. Angel looked back up to the Francois. He wasn't bad looking and he offered her something she needed, a place to stay.
    Willoway Free Spirit walked towards the voices hoping to find a mare.He let out a whinny towards the voices.What would he do if they ignored him.